Connection Group Stand Alone
- In what way is God’s glory hidden from the unbeliever? Why is God’s glory so important for humanity? (2 Corinthians 4:3-4; Romans 1:22-25)
- Why might someone believe God’s glory is antagonistic to their freedom? Why is this not true?
- How does God reveal his glory (2nd Corinthians 4:6; 1 Timothy 6:16)?
- What happens as believer’s gaze upon his glory? (2 Corinthians 3:18)? What does it mean to gaze? Why is this significant?
- How do you know if you have been spiritually transformed and savor God’s glory (Romans 1:16-17)? What is one way you can contribute to the transformation of others in your connection group?
Further Thought: What role does the trinity play in the believer’s transformation? (Galatians 4:4-6)